Consider these three panels from October 1975 issue of Teen Confessions, a comic book published by Charlton Comics. Then bang your head against an available wall.
It gets worse. In the next two panels, Jill states: "Nick is an egghead sometimes. Ellen's smart as a whip too! I'd do ANYTHING to get Nick ... even STUDY!"
And never mind what I'm doing with a 39-year-old copy of Teen Confessions. It's all in the name of blog research, people. Blog. Research.
- Batman battles a terrifying enemy with Hostess Twinkies
- The wonderful world of comic book advertisements
- Finding a new job in 1973 with Spider-Man's help
- A gratuitous post on "The Avengers" designed to draw web traffic
- Halloween Countdown #7: Pimples? Blackheads? Freckles?
- Halloween Countdown #14: Live Mystery Egg