Here's a quick guide to some content that has already been covered over by the ever-shifting sands of Internet time...
- A piece of Tucked Away Inside ephemera related to the history of bus travel in Pennsylvania.
- A beautiful bookmark from a Berkeley bookstore that is no more.
- A gratuitous, and perhaps completely unwarranted, reference to The Beatles.
- A look at labor activist Sam Scarlett.
- The world's ugliest wall decoration ever.
- A look inside the colorful and quirky 1932 edition of The Herbalist Almanac.
- An old dinosaur illustration from a book leads to a post that goes off on unexpected tangents.
- My personal favorite post thus far, which touches on Morris the Cat, "The Long Goodbye", obscure presidential candidates, and Howard Hughes.
- What's even more gratuitous than The Beatles? Star Wars, of course.
Here's a post about map traps called "The Mysterious Secret of Easter Lake" that I wrote for another site in 2007.