This photo was taken during my grandmother's trip to Spain in 1978. The caption on the back states: "Old abandoned store in little town where we had lunch."
Clearly, I come from a long line of relatives who enjoy Falling Down Things!
- Dilapidated structures of Southern Jersey
- The abandoned Great Barrington Fairgrounds (Massachusetts)
- Taftville/Ponemah Mill in eastern Connecticut
- Creepy & dilapidated structures of the eastern United States, Part 1
- Creepy & dilapidated structures of the eastern United States, Part 2
- Old house in Coudersport, Pennsylvania