These two black-and-white postcards show off some beautiful scenery in northern Italy.
The same text is printed on the back of each card:
ALBERGO - BAR - RISTORANTEAlbergo Ristorante was located near the shore of the Lago di Santa Croce in the Veneto region of Italy. Its offerings, clearly geared toward tourists, included afternoon teas and light luncheons.
S. CROCE DEL LAGO
FOTO EDIZIONI GHEDINA - CORTINA - RIPROD. VIETATA
Meanwhile, that's quite a bus in front of the restaurant in the top postcard!
Here are links to some wonderful vintage Linjebuss posters:
- 1948 poster, from PosterTeam.com
- 1949 poster, from PosterTeam.com
- 1950s poster, from PosterTeam.com
- 1947 poster, from Ma Maison de Papier
- Posters, from the transpress nz blog