There is nothing truly remarkable about this vintage photograph, featured on the front of a torn postcard. It looks like he was just an ordinary guy, trying to make his way in the world. Neither rich nor poor. One of us.
That's the sense I get, anyway.
The postcard has a divided back and an AZO stamp box on the back that, combined, indicate it was produced sometime between 1907 and 1918. There is no writing on the back.
- Mystery real photo postcard: Well-dressed girl and chair
- Mystery real photo postcard: The old man and the boat
- Mystery real photo postcard: Four women sitting on the ground
- Mystery real photo postcard: Who were these three kids?
- Real photo postcard by Penn Park Photograph Gallery in York