Have you written and mailed your Christmas cards yet?
If not, here's an idea from the past that you might want to steal for your 2011 cards.
1. Draw a picture of your living room. (Or perhaps a living room you'd like to have.)
2. Add your family members and pet(s) to the drawing.
3. From real photos of yourselves, cut off the heads of your family members and pet(s).1
4. Paste the heads atop the illustrated versions of your family.
5. Voilà! You have a Christmas card that all of your friends and family will be talking about for years!
6. Tell everyone where you got this grand idea. (Then again, maybe don't do that.)
Here's a closer look at the family from today's Christmas card. It has no date and no names, so they'll have to remain our anonymous idea benefactors.
1. Attention, kids! Please make sure you have your parents' permission before you start cutting the heads out of family photos.