Wilson College in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. It was produced by Raphael Tuck & Sons.1
Spry, Pennsylvania.3 The note simply states "FROM SAM." The postcard was printed in Germany.
1. Previous posts featuring Raphael Tuck & Sons:
- Very old Christmas card (and more) inside 1890's "Triumphant Songs"
- Saturday's postcard: Christmas card from Raphael Tuck & Sons
- The Shepherd's Home: Postcard mailed in 1918
- Cute vintage Christmas postcard, plus the famed Otto Christmas Cats
3. Of minor interest: I found a Mary Naomi (Snyder) Smith Figdore, who is buried in Spry, on Find A Grave. But she lived from 1911 to 2010, which means she was born three years after this postcard was sent. Her mother's name was Dollie V. Snyder, so that's a dead end, too.