The title for this post features the word "autumn" in five other languages:
- осінь = Ukrainian
- høst = Norwegian
- hydref = Welsh
- automne = French
- Намрын = Mongolian
And here, as another still-fledgling tradition here at Papergreat, are some autumn-themed vintage postcards...
Augusta, Wisconsin, is a tiny city with a population of about 1,500. It hosts an annual festival called Bean and Bacon Days.
Other posts with an autumn theme
- Postcard of "Autumn Woods" by American artist George Inness
- Postcard: "Farben-Aufnahme direkt nach der Natur"
- Postcard: Autumn in Nebraska and The Mite Society
- Postcards: Autumn scenes from Pavlovsk Park in Russia
- Here's Uncle Willie from Hartley, just sitting in the hay