So many postcards! So little time!
Today, in addition to most importantly being D-Day, is the two-year anniversary of the conclusion of Great Papergreat Postcard Blogathon of June 5-6, 2013. I need to do another one of those some day. In the meantime, I'll use the 2013 format to have a Very Mini Blogathon today. Enjoy!
- Title: None. Just a pretty young girl in a bonnet holding a heaping handful of cotton.
- Caption on back of card: None.
- Publisher [?]: Edw. Winslow, Orangeburg, South Carolina
- Year: None listed. Likely 1950s or 1960s.
- Used: No.
- Comments: There's not much identifying or descriptive information on this one, but the great photo makes it worth sharing and remembering for posterity. This is a Plastichrome postcard by Colourpicture of Boston, Massachusetts. The only other information on the reverse side is "Color by Bob Taylor." I'm assuming that means Taylor is the photographer. For more on Plastichrome, see this April 2013 post.