I've featured a good number of items from Scandinavia over the years. Here they are in one handy-dandy index, for your browsing pleasure.
- Sami girl and a reindeer in Norway
- High mountain passage in Norway (possibly Sognefjellet National Tourist Route)
- Gorgeous churches in Norway and Denmark (and Belgium)
- Hanseatic warehouses in Bergen, Norway
- The Fish Market and Geiranger Fjord in Norway
- Theodor Kittelsen's Trollkjerringer på Norefjell
- Fiskargränd (Fish Alley) in Visby, Sweden
- Two more from the streets of Visby, Sweden
- God Jul! (Christmas postcard from Sweden)
- Old alley (Møntestræde) in Odense, Denmark
- Stereographic card: The "Imposing Troldtinder" in Horgheim, Norway
- Four vintage Aune photos of Hammerfest, Norway
- Ad: Prince Wilhelm of Sweden endorses Melachrino cigarettes
- 1979 issue of Cricket: "Christmas Eve at Sundborn (Sweden)"
- Scandinavian Airlines postal event cover
- Five nifty back covers of books (including Norwegian Folklore Simplified)
And finish with a folk tale...