Today's real photo postcard features a man with his arms around two women who are sitting in front of him. There are no identifications and the only clue on the back of the postcard is this:
425 E. BALTO. STREET
That's not a huge help, though I did find a couple of Google hits suggesting this might have been a location in Taneytown, Maryland.
This is an AZO postcard and the stamp box, with four upward-pointing triangles, tells us that it dates to between 1904 and 1918.
And that's it for clues. All three individuals in this postcard look fairly youthful, but it's a bit hard to be sure. My best guess might be that we're looking at a brother and his two sisters. But husband-wife-daughter and father-daughter-daughter are possibilities, too, I reckon. Here's a closer look at the gang...
Other mystery RPPCs
- Young woman wearing glasses
- Family from 100-plus years ago
- Toddler in a rocking chair
- Mystery classroom (1907-1929)
- Young woman and young man
- Vintage tree huggers
- Well-dressed girl and chair
- The old man and the boat
- Four women sitting on the ground
- Who were these three kids?
- Just an ordinary fella
- 5 young ladies (4 of them cheery)