Autumn, which doesn't officially start until tomorrow, is the time for spooks and chills. So here's your one-stop shopping for all of Papergreat's past posts involving cemeteries, old (mostly abandoned) buildings and more.
Enjoy! And never mind that noise behind you.
UPDATED OCTOBER 5, 2015
- Old City Cemetery in Lynchburg, Virginia
- Oak Hill Cemetery in Vermont and Phoenix Cemetery Tioga County, Pennsylvania
- Alpine Road Cemetery (Bender Burial Ground) in York County, Pennsylvania
- Manipulated photos of a graveyard at dusk
Old Buildings (Falling-Down Things)
- Dilapidated structures of Southern Jersey
- The abandoned Great Barrington Fairgrounds (Massachusetts)
- Taftville/Ponemah Mill in eastern Connecticut
- Creepy & dilapidated structures of the eastern United States, Part 1
- Creepy & dilapidated structures of the eastern United States, Part 2
- Old house in Coudersport, Pennsylvania
- Dutch photographer Niki Feijen's urban exploration masterpieces
- Sue Tatterson's trip to Scranton Lace Company
Other spooky posts
- The 10 movies that scared me the most
- Happy Halloween: Witches and zombies and scarecrows! Oh my!
- Four spooky tales for the Hallowe'en Witching Hour
- Happy 150th birthday, M. R. James
- Happy 143rd birthday, Algernon Blackwood
- Happy 100th birthday, Vincent Price
- RIP, Sir Christopher Lee, champion of literature
- Postcard: The Haunted Room in the Mint House, Pevensey
- Halloween Countdown #10: Clowns. Why'd it have to be clowns?
- Enchanted forests and vintage Halloween postcards
- Slightly unsettling old postcard: Dungeon Rock in Massachusetts
- A few ephemeral tidbits for your Halloween 2013 enjoyment
- Old postcard showing Teufelsbrücke (Devil's Bridge) legend
- Book cover: "The House on the Borderland"
- Vaguely creepy vintage snapshot of a woman's head
- Scholastic Fest: #2, The Ghost that Came Alive
- Nightmare fuel: Covers of two "children's" booklets with clowns